Superhero Slayers 4 Superhero Slayers 4

Aw, yeah!

I've been following this series since day one. Awesome seeing improvement in each episode. Nice choices in music, Voice actors are stupendous and the story is intense and gripping. Nice work, buddy. You did a fantastic job.

'Rageous 7 'Rageous 7

Nicely Done.

Great works dudes. This is one fabulous collab. I love the fluidity and different styles that syncing perfectly with the music choice. I can watch it over and over.

Lil' Hoots Lil' Hoots

Awesome Sauce

A simple story, fluid animation and quality voices. That's what made this flash awesome and lovable. Great work, hope ta see more!

Jesus vs. Godzilla DX Jesus vs. Godzilla DX

Haha, cool.

Nice work on this dude, fixed up on touches compared to the previous one. I like the Bleach twist you added. Very nice. I'll give a 9 tho, cause of the audio. Besides that it's kicking some buttocks.

Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

Instant fave.

Oh man, this is awesome. The drawing style, the smoothness, originality and even fight scenes was what was oozing out of this flash, which makes it top notch. Can't wait to see the next epsiode. Keep it up dude.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Splendid Little Flash

Haha, this was a wonderful flash dude.
Nice idea and concept incorporated into it. It's fun to always watch again and again.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Masterpiece

Man, that was deep. Another excellent piece by Jazza. This flash was pretty amazing and the music was strong, flowing, and rhythmic.

The Sonic Show INtro The Sonic Show INtro

Brilliant

This is some splendid work here bud!
Everything is so smooth and one of the best Sonic Animations I've seen in a long time.
It's always fun watching your stuff. Giving it a 5 all the way!

Sonic Syythe World 16 Sonic Syythe World 16

...One star....

I'm sorry, but this flash wasn't that great at all. Not trying to sound like an a**hole, but here is how I judge this flash. "This is the standard review template"

Graphics: 4
Reason why, I'm obviously not a Sprite hater or anything. But the custom things you have added weren't good...I'll go through what custom graphics you created that I didn't like....
~The Signs/Symbols/Whatever...okay the signs that represent the constellations. I'm sorry, but were pretty pathetic. Not, trying to sound like a douche...you could have done much, much better. Those were simply gradients with a brush tool. Sorry dude, thumbs down on that. Also, the symbols each character receives, the "C" symbol....very uncreative...The bullets that Malissa, sry If I misspelled her name...was pretty crappy...BUT WHAT REALLY ANNOYED ME..was the bad guy sprite, the black one with the red eyes, no movement of that sprite. Just one sprite that just tweened to a platform and stood there doing nothing. A simple sprite of him jumping to a platform would've eased my suffering.

Style: 3
Dude, this was so repetitive I was honestly gonna turn off my computer and throw it in a fire. Everyone didn't have there own side story, except for Static, which is honestly the only thing that might makes me want to see who he saw in the future. Everyone just went to the bad guy.....through a portal....each of the characters...that was very, very unoriginal and lengthy.

Interactivity:2
Don't get me started on the unnecessary swears and adult humor in the flash. None of it was needed. Beacuse of that it brings the score of the flash down. one particular quote I've written down is "Static has Windows Vista!"......dude, wtf was that for? You can do much, MUCH better than that. The floating Z they fought.....think about it...A floating gradient with a Z on it kills basically everyone.....i'll let you think about that. The Fighting wasn't all that great. Lots of alphas, appearing and disappearing...very dry....like toast. The dialogue was so lengthy and the arguements between characters was so...stupid...sorry dude, it was. That just increased the time length of the flash by a ton...The time length was so long..... this flash needs to be reduced by like half the time...

Sounds: 4
Music was repetitive....Worst one..that "THEY CALL ME SPITFIRE!!!" when that flames character unleashes her power or whatever....useless

Story:1
Everyone fights a sprite that doesn't even move unless tweened by and everyone dies from a floating gray gradient with the letter z on it........chew on that for a bit.
only interesting thing is when Static is in the future...

Humor:0
Adult Jokes + Swears + Sprites = Rated P for Pointless...

Overall: I have to give it a one....sorry
What almost made me close the window of your flash is when the the screen turns white at the very beginning and you can't see the words....sad...When I watch something I always think of a kewl part or something that keeps that watcher interested..only thing, once again, was Static in the future...only reason..why it deserves a one.

Not trying to be an annoying dude or anything...you can hate me..but I'm telling you my opinion of it. Here is what you should work on. Better Story, more fluid animation, no raging amounts of swearing and adult humor, and better choice of music.

--Now you can always edit the authors response..that's cool with me. but this is my opinion. Take it to consideration. Practice makes perfect.--

Regards
::Dykrentsu

Arnas responds:

Thanks. One thing, though.

"Note: There has been comments about there being a 'white screen' at the beginning of the movie. It's not white, it's actually tinted. There is text behind it after Shiva uses her mist but on some monitors you can't see it. Just press spacebar a few times (to skip the several dialogues beind the mist)"

I was hoping people at least read this part of the author comments about the "white screen"

Metal Gear: Cheater Metal Gear: Cheater

One of the best MGS flashes, I've ever seen!

This was simply awesome!
I loved it! Really smooth and nice graphic quality. Excellent work and definitely 1st place material.

::Dykrentsu

Shadowii2 responds:

Haha, thanks there Dykre! Nice you enjoyed it! :)